Advance PGD in Automotive Coating & Corrosion Treatment is the advance study on corrosion management within the auto industry, and highlighted it's successes. Automotive environment is quite aggressive & causes metal corrosion in automotive parts due to high pollution level & other factors. Much progress has been made in the intervening years, but corrosion remains an expensive problem for the automotive industry, and recent recalls have only served to highlight the issue.
Corrosion is a worldwide crucial problem that strongly affects natural and industrial environments. Today, it is generally accepted that corrosion and pollution are interrelated harmful processes since many pollutants accelerate corrosion and corrosion products such as rust, also pollute water bodies.
Both are pernicious processes that impair the quality of the environment, the efficiency of the industry and the durability of the infrastructure assets. Therefore, it is essential to develop and apply corrosion engineering control methods and techniques.
Module 1: Automotive Coating, Application, Design & Quality.
Module 2: The concept of Automotive Paint & Coating.
Module 3: Coating Material & Surface Coating.
Module 4: Fundamental Principles of Corrosion.
Module 5: Corrosion Damage, Prediction & Assessment.
Module 6: Corrosion Control.
Note: All modules carry equal maximum marks i.e. M.M 100 minimum passing marks in each module is 45
Programme Duration: 12 Months | 1 Year
Programme Eligibility: Graduation (in any disciple) , Working Professional
Examination Fees: (Per Module)
- Latest updated & complimentary study kit for all enrolled students via post/courier.
- Study material is designed as per the global standards.
- Live classes by the expert professors of subject on google meet or zoom or any other feasible plattform.
- PPT's after each lecture.
- Free acess to weekly webinars.
- One-on-One interaction of students & faculty.
- Online examinations & result declaration.
- Upto 100% placement assistance.
- Scholarships for deserving candidates & corporate houses.
- Paint & Corrosion Technologist
- Senior Corrosion Analyst
- Production & Development Manager
- QA & QC Inspector
- Senior Supervisor
- Engineer Corrosion
- General Manager Paint Shop